If I needed to get away from life, the reason probably would be knowing im growing up and its almost time to start living my life as an adult. I think it's kinda creepy knowing it's coming so soon and the time just flew by. I also can't get past the fact of how seriouse life is turning out to be at this point and I miss being a kid again where everything was so much more simplier.
If I was really going to get away from everything, I would travel on a bus to the city of Toronto because I would want to see how life is for people who live in the big city everyday. Before I left I would make sure I have atleast 500$ for food and for places to stay.
I have lived in Newcastle all of my life and I do love this town but I know I need to see how it's like living somewhere else and somewhere bigger. I'v noticed that as you grow older everything changes if you like it or not, so I think I should see how much different things could get for me if i ever left from where I lived.
I think after seeing everything that I would in Toronto, all the homeless people and all the frustrated people, I think I would realize how good I really have it in Newcastle and would probably miss being in that small town. I like things being simple and I think things would get way more complicated if I lived in Toronto. I would probably become like the people who live in that town and become frustrated like them.
I think getting away from Newcastle would allow me to see how much life can change for you and how living in different places can really affect that change. I think it would also make me realize that no matter what happens in your life, everything will keep changing and changing all the time and I shouldn't be worried about it. This would probably make me a better person and better in school knowing that if I don't be a better person, it can lead me somewhere I don't want to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taylor- I would appreciate it if you would change the picture you have on your profile- it does not relate to the course and it's rather offensive- because of who it is...it also has nothing to do who you are!!
ReplyDelete