Friday, April 17, 2009
Blog #6
Moral and ethic situations I believe I will face in the future are possibly picking choosing weather I should stick with my friends or a girlfriend, weither I should move away from family for a better job for myslef, and most likely one time when drinking if I can control myslef and not do something stupid. It's important to be true to myself in this because these morals and ethics are things I grew up on my whole life and also built up on during my life and I don't think it would be such a good idea to change them now. I'v become the best person I can be and I don't think I could ever change anything that got me to this point. I believe I wouldn't be this far if it wasn't for my morals and ethics. In a job, I belive happiness is more important than financial success because when you find the job you are working at when your older, you will most likely be working that job until you retire. It is important to enjoy your job because you will have to wake up everyday and do it every week, and if your not happy with it, you wont have such a good life. To tell if I become successful in my career, I will look where I am outside of my job, and see what my job has brought me. I will look at my family, all the bills I can easily pay my big house, my cars, all the friends I still have kept and all the new ones iv met, and all the the stuff I have. If im happy with it, I will know I have done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment